This software allow to study baroreflex sensitivity and signal variability and include a data filtering module.
The baroreflex slopes method is used and allow to estimate baroreflex sensitivty on an human subject. The analysis is parametrizable from :
- the minimum variation of the heart rate and of the blood pressure,
- the time-lag between heart rate and blood pressure signals.
Analysis results can be filtrered with triggers regression quality (r2 and p).
Heart Rate Variability study
The power spectrum density calculation (associated to the Welch modified periodogram) is used to estimate sympathetic and parasympathetic activity of the control nervous system of an human subject.
The analysis is parametrizable from :
- the kind, length, overlap rate of the data windowing (Hanning, Barlett, …),
- the sample frequency.
Raw data filtering
This software includes a data filtering module. Thus it’s possible to :
- re-sample and filter raw data,
- manualy delete / update signal artefacts,
- select a region of interest.
eC@r work on desktop computer or notebook (Windows ©, Linux, Mac OS ©) on which Java virtual machine is installed (version 1.6).